Thursday, October 27, 2011

Mediterranean Smash


From Kristi's Kitchen

Ingredients:

2 yellow apples
2 - 2 1/2 c. fresh spinach
7 figs
1/4 of an avocado
1/4 of a lemon, peeled
16 oz. coconut water OR filtered water

Directions:

-Combine all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth


This smoothie has a light and crisp flavor -so delicious, not too sweet!

I am really enjoying making green smoothies -they are so easy! The nutrition in them is a power punch!
My energy has increased and my fiber intake has reached the level of what it should be - I wasn't getting enough before- since beginning my daily routine of at least one smoothie. The best part is the whole family is loving them - 

This is a great way to start your day and jump-start your health journey!

Blessings!


No comments:

Post a Comment